- Single acting, load return
- Integral stop ring provides piston blow-out protection
- Special bearing design withstands side-loads up to 10% of the rated load
- Plunger wiper reduces contamination, extending cylinder life
- Standard rigid deep groove saddle, can choose a 5 degree tilt saddle to adapt to component unevenly situation
- Single acting design applys to working conditions of need connected common force
- Single acting design does not apply to horizontal working conditions
- 3/8 “- 18NPT coupler and dust cap included on all models.
Riverlake Hydraulic CLSG-Series Single Acting High Tonnage Hydraulic cylinders use Cr40 high strength steel
alloy material and is manufactured and tested according to GB/T 15622-2005 standard.
Click to check the technical design advantage of RIVERLAKE CYLINDERS.